Sign in or register for student finance online. You can:
- view your statements and letters from Student Finance England
- track an existing application
- check when your payments are due
- update some of your personal or application details
- reset your password or find your customer reference number
- apply for finance as a new or continuing student
If you¡¯re a parent or partner supporting a student¡¯s application, there¡¯s a different way to submit or update information about your income.
Start now on the Student Finance England website
You¡¯ll be given a customer reference number (CRN) and asked to create a password and secret answer when you set up your account. You need these each time you sign in.
They¡¯re sent by post if you don¡¯t apply online.
If you can¡¯t apply online, use the form finder to get the forms you need.
You can call Student Finance England if you want to apply online but you can¡¯t use a computer without help.